Sunday, February 22, 2015

TurboFire Chili

I LOVE my crockpot......I would use it everyday if I could (I am working on it....lol).  I have had so many other coaches tell me how amazing this recipe is and I am giving it a try tomorrow (it will be put together tonight before I go to bed, so all I have to do in the morning is turn my crockpot on!

TurboFire Chili

Ingredients
1 lb. lean ground turkey
½ cup diced tomatoes

8 oz. whole kernel corn, canned
½ onion, diced
2 cloves garlic
8 oz. black beans, canned
8 oz. pinto, chili, or kidney beans canned
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 package Lawry’s chili seasoning
4 oz. low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)

Directions. Brown turkey. Drain and discard any fat. Place all ingredients except cheese into a slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high. Top with 1 oz cheese if desired.

No comments :

Post a Comment