Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken

My house smelled AMAZING all day while this was cooking!  I have never found a crock pot chicken recipe that I loved.  It always seemed mushy and dry.  Well this changed that perception for sure!  I saw this recipe all over pinterest and make a few tweaks......it was a winner!  I served it with Mediterranean couscous.  Clean plates by all!!!!!  Woo hoo!!!!!!




Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken

8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 jar pre-made pesto sauces
1/2 packet ranch dressing mix
1/4 cup broth (chicken or veggie)
1/4 white wine

Put the chicken at the bottom of the crockpot....spread the pesto over the chicken and sprinkle the top with the ranch.  Pour in the liquid and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8. 

No comments :

Post a Comment