Thursday, January 15, 2015

P90X3 Week Two Update

I am a little late posting about the second week of my P90X3 journey.  I have to say, I am so glad I have stuck with it!  I am feeling WAYYYYYY stronger than I was in week one.  No doubt I am getting my sweat-on with every workout but I feel so much better when I do them......not like I am going to completely die half-way through.  LOL!  Don't get me wrong, I still modify a lot of moves and I still get a GREAT workout in.  There is no shame in following the modifier!

I stepped on the scale and I am making progress!!!!!!  And the most important part......my pants are fitting better!!!!!  Yay Tony........yay me!!!!!!  One move that I am DETERMINED to master by the end of this program is the "CROW" pose in X3 Yoga.  I don't know how many of you have ever tried crow, but it is a hand stand where you balance your knees on your elbows.  I have never been someone to do a hand stand, so this intrigues me.  I am getting closer....although I have almost fallen on my face every time I try it.  I will master this move by the end of the 90 days!

The lean schedule is really cardio intense but I am liking the workouts.  And it wouldn't be a P90X workout without push ups......and I am getting better at them!  I love that each workout is 30 minutes and the time FLIES by!  I get a killer workout and don't have to spend my whole day workout out.....or have to leave my house to do it.  Love, LOve, LOVE!!!!

If you are curious about P90X3 and want more info, send me a message.  I would LOVE to talk!

No comments :

Post a Comment