Wednesday, January 28, 2015

P90X3 - Week 4 - Transition

This was my transition week between Blocks one and two of P90X3.  It was definitely a week for my body to recover and my muscles to stretch but I still worked and I would not call this a "rest" week.  My abs and back really felt it this week.  There was also the introduction of a new workout....pilates - which let me tell you, was a KILLER ab workout.  

Day 1- Isometrix- Strengthen your overall body.....just think holding a yoga pose for 45 seconds.
Day 2 - Dynamix- Improve your range of motion & stability to get the most out of every workout.
Day 3 - Accelerator - Fat-burning regime that increases your muscular efficiency & your cardiovascular health.
Day 4 - Pilates X- Bring power to your core & promote elasticity of your muscles.
Day 5 - Agility X - Aerobic & anaerobic techniques to help improve balance, flexibility, and strength.
Day 6 -X3 Yoga- Improve your overall stamina & balance.
Day 7 - Rest

I braved taking my progress photos and weighed in and I am seeing results.  I know I need to really dial in my nutrition for the next block....that was absolutely my downfall this block.  Down 4 pounds from day one and my clothes are fitting so much better!  Let me tell you, you can get a LOT accomplished in 30 minutes!  Block 2 here I come!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment