Monday, April 20, 2015

Creamy Garlic Dressing

I LOVE creamy dressings.....don't even get me started on my love of sauces in general.  Well this little beauty that comes from the 21 day detox has such a buzz with my fellow coaches I had to give it a go!  Let me tell you - it didn't disappoint.....super creamy, garlicy and so satisfying!  The kids loved it!!!!  This stuff will now be a STAPLE in our house!  Your salads will NEVER be the same! ***Warning....it is amazingly garlicly....a little goes a long way!  Drizzle over top of your salad as opposed to dumping.  ;)

Creamy Garlic Dressing
(makes 10 servings, about 2 tbsp each)

1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp himalayan salt
1/2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup

Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a blender or processor; cover with lid. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate dressing if not using immediately. If dressing solidifies when cold, hold at room temperature for 15-30 min before serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment