Friday, March 6, 2015

Success Club Trip

I have never had a cool job............I sit at my desk, day in and day out and work......HARD.  The furthest I ever get to travel is to the rural courthouse that is about 45 minutes away.  So not glamorous.  My job doesn't provide cool incentives and there isn't any recognition for your successes.
So when I started coaching I was blown away with how much RECOGNITION Beachbody gives their coaches.  They are constantly congratulating us, celebrating us and rewarding us.......for doing something that we are all so passionate about.

Every year Beachbody hosts a trip.....to somewhere amazing......for the coaches.  This is a trip to celebrate all that we do and how many lives we have helped change.  In the past it has been trips to Disney World, Cruises and this year it is to an all-inclusive resort in Cancun!!!!  This trip is something that never in a million years did I think I would have an opportunity to go on......an amazing all-expenses vacation paid by Beachbody........well this dreamis coming true!!!!!  I EARNED this trip doing what I love doing!

So in just about one month I am hopping on a plane and flying to Cancun for FIVE DAYS!!!!  I am going to spend time with other amazing people who are all passionate about helping others.......I am going to soak up the sun and the sand......I get to meet some of my favorite celebrity trainers............I am going to get inspired to help more people and DO MORE!!!!  If this isn't motivation, I don't know what is!

Have you ever wanted to find a job that INSPIRES you...........that shows recognition for all of your hard work........that allows you to meet amazing people and go to amazing places?  Send me an email at courtneybowes@ymail.com for more information.

No comments :

Post a Comment