Saturday, November 15, 2014

Three Day Refresh Round 2

Well, any skepticism I had the first time around is now GONE!  My results the second time are just as good as my first!  Five pounds in three days!!!!  And I wasn't hungry, I had energy the entire time, no headaches (I was worried because I couldn't drink coffee....and I LOVE my coffee in the morning).

I really needed to get back on track after our trip last month.  I couldn't stop eating!!!!!  And I was in a downward spiral of eating JUNK.  Does that happen to you????  We are all human and indulgences happen.....but the question is, How LONG will you keep going?  I really didn't want to go into the holiday season with an extra 9 pounds.....because then I will have an even BIGGER hurdle to climb in January.  This was what I needed!  Since my refresh I have been making better food choices, sticking with my PiYo workouts and my pants are FITTING!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment